looking for android tablet under £100

tonyslim

Oct 26, 2010
my wife is looking for a tablet to take the place of her laptop. she only uses it for general web searches, a small amount of gaming. have seen a Sensua epad at play com for £56.99. the reviews seem good but it seems very cheap os ics 4.0 CPU a8 1.2Ghz

icbi24

Dec 15, 2012
my wife is looking for a tablet to take the place of her laptop. she only uses it for general web searches, a small amount of gaming. have seen a Sensua epad at play com for £56.99. the reviews seem good but it seems very cheap os ics 4.0 CPU a8 1.2Ghz

My advice is if your looking for cheap android tablet, you must choose those with large and ongoing fan base community such ainol, Ramos, etc. At the very least you have some support for tablet you just bought or else you just stuck with unknown brand with no support when thing start to fall apart.

sent from my Ainol Novo7 Elf II using Tapatalk 2

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

Hi tony, what size of tablet you would prefer? 10 inch or 7 inch?
for 10 inch tablet, i'd recommend the Ainol Novo 10 Hero for you, it's on a special sale in our site for only $189.99.
For 7 inch device, you can take a look at the Ainol novo 7 crystal and Pipo U1. both good choices! hope you'll find what you want! :)