Looking for Documentation to Use Camera on Tablet

msbooch

May 8, 2013
Coby Kyros 9742. Looking for documentation to use camera on tablet. Took at least 8 pics to test out camera. Need to know where they are stored on tablet. Then, can they be downloaded to micro-disk. Hey I enjoy using this new tablet but documentation is something else.:rolleyes: I have downloaded the manual which is so much easier to read COMPARED TO PAPER COPY. Sure glad to have found this forum. Hope someone has used the camera and has an answer. Thanks.

telbat

Sep 26, 2013
ME TOO !! Have a Coby Kyros MID9742. This is my first tablet ever. How do you find out how to use the Camera App? The User Manual doesn't have instructions for any of the apps. Maybe its just me, because I haven't used tablets before, but this app isn't intuitive to me. What do the icons mean? Where is the help info? I played around with it some and took some pictures and videos, but how to use it properly is a mystery. (I found the picts and videos stored in the Gallery app). I clicked on something once and got a whole menu of camera settings and options, but I can't find it again.

For that matter how do you get instructions for using any of the apps?
TIA for anyone who can help out.