Looking for dual core 9.7 inch

kwendland

May 18, 2012
Title says it all. I have a Zenithink c91 upgrade and I like it, but as a teacher I need more room on the screen and everything, but movies, seems to be made for 4:3, websites, apps, remote desktop. So I know there are a lot of dual cores coming out lately, but is there one that stands above the rest? I don't want to go past $250 if possible. And who is a good vendor to go through? Should I be patient? I need it by the beginning of August.

Thanks in advance.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Title says it all. I have a Zenithink c91 upgrade and I like it, but as a teacher I need more room on the screen and everything, but movies, seems to be made for 4:3, websites, apps, remote desktop. So I know there are a lot of dual cores coming out lately, but is there one that stands above the rest? I don't want to go past $250 if possible. And who is a good vendor to go through? Should I be patient? I need it by the beginning of August.

Thanks in advance.

Hi kwendland, you may consider Window N90 Dual Core II: 9.7 inch IPS screen, dual core CPU. $259.99 price is just around your budget.

To check all dual core android tablets on Androidinabox, follow this link: Dual Core Android Tablets - Huge Selection of Dual Core Tablets PCs - Free S/H!

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

Thanks in advance.

Hi kwendland, the Yuandao N90 II will be a good choice, and you can also take a look at the Cube U30GT, it comes with RK3066 Dual-core, 10.1 inch IPS screen. hope you'll get what you want soon! :)