Looking for some good chinese tablet...

ajb91127

Oct 5, 2011
Hello fellows!
For the last 2 weeks i've researched all possible chinese tablets, but in the end of the day i can't find that i'm looking for :(
So... Im looking for something like this:
Processor : 1 Ghz
RAM : 512 MB
Screen : 7-8 inch
HDMI out - may be
Disp tech - capacitive (prefer)
OS : Android ... (for upgrade will think after i buy it)
Battery : 3600 mah and above
G-sensor: Yes
GPS : Yes (built in)
WIFI : N standart
Bluetooth : - may be
3G - doesn't matter
HDD - 2-4 GB
Expansion 32GB(or 16GB)
USB Port: 2 Full size if possible, if not at least 1 full size(normal) USB port.
Camera: may be( if yes - front)
Card Slot: micro SD, TF - doesn't matter

In short
to be with bult in GPS,
1 normal USB port(im thinking of upgrade the wifi with these mini-micro wifi adapters,if the tablet's wifi is not very good,and direct connecting of some other stuffs)

I'll be Very happy if someone post some suggestions :)

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
There are a few places you can look, check out the following leads. Spemall is one, and Light in the box the other, their prices seem pretty low. Just read the specs carefully, and you might find something that will reward your patience.

DarrylB

Aug 31, 2011
Hey welcome to the forum. Do you have any particular price range in mind? And when you say "Chinese" tablet, do you mean knock off or brand name just manufactured by Chinese company?

jbert49

Oct 1, 2011
I bought my Chinese tablet from Eimaya. the only games, I have been able to play, are the 2 that were installed. All other seem to play for a littlke bit and then shut down or freeze. I have had to reset button way too often. I only bought Chinese clone to be sure I liked tablets and I do. My next purchase will be a REAL tablet.

40% OFF on Fly Touch 3 (SuperPad 2) Android 2.3 Tablet – 10.2” Touch
Screen, 1GHz, 512K, GPS, 4GB, WIFI, HDMI, 1080P Video

Here is what my description said.

Jim

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello fellows!
For the last 2 weeks i've researched all possible chinese tablets, but in the end of the day i can't find that i'm looking for :(
HDMI out - may be
3G - doesn't matter
HDD - 2-4 GB
Expansion 32GB(or 16GB)
USB Port: 2 Full size if possible, if not at least 1 full size(normal) USB port.

In short
to be with bult in GPS,
1 normal USB port(im thinking of upgrade the wifi with these mini-micro wifi adapters,if the tablet's wifi is not very good,and direct connecting of some other stuffs)

hi, here's one 7" with android 2.3 OS & high resolution capacitive screen, seems can meet your requirements: 7 Inch High Resolution 1024*600 Capacitive Screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC with TI ARM CORTEX A8 Processor Built in Bluetooth - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
And you can find more decent China tablet PC in our site with good price! welcome!:)

ajb91127

Oct 5, 2011
There are a few places you can look, check out the following leads. Spemall is one, and Light in the box the other, their prices seem pretty low. Just read the specs carefully, and you might find something that will reward your patience.

I'll check them! Thanks! :)

ajb91127

Oct 5, 2011
Hey welcome to the forum. Do you have any particular price range in mind? And when you say "Chinese" tablet, do you mean knock off or brand name just manufactured by Chinese company?

Thanks :) And yes, i do. I was thinking the price to be about $250.That's the maximum of my budget for now. And it doesn't really matter the brand name,that's why i wrote "chinese". Just to be manufactured by Chinese company. I'm interested about the specifications only.

ajb91127

Oct 5, 2011
Thanks for the info SpeMall ! :) That tablet looks very good. I'll check your site too for some more tablets.
But if you got something else on mind - please reply :)

Last edited:

ajb91127

Oct 5, 2011
I bought my Chinese tablet from Eimaya. the only games, I have been able to play, are the 2 that were installed. All other seem to play for a littlke bit and then shut down or freeze. I have had to reset button way too often. I only bought Chinese clone to be sure I liked tablets and I do. My next purchase will be a REAL tablet.

40% OFF on Fly Touch 3 (SuperPad 2) Android 2.3 Tablet – 10.2” Touch
Screen, 1GHz, 512K, GPS, 4GB, WIFI, HDMI, 1080P Video

Here is what my description said.

Jim

Jim, maybe you have found some tablet with locked firmware (os) and that's why you could't play some other games.I got one mp5 player that looks like the item you have described( from software viewpoint).
The specs of your next tab looks great! Good luck with your next purchase.

ajb91127

Oct 5, 2011
Thank You so much for the info .. :)
I was wondering too is it good idea if the tablet has a tv option? Cause i found some tablets with tv option and also good specs. Or the tv takes the power down very fast, if the baterry isn't so good...?

ajb91127

Oct 5, 2011
you can't expect the one machine contains all kinds of function, man
...yeah , i know.Unfortutanelly you're very right :)
I wasn't talking about tablet with specs that i have showed above + tv. I was talking about the tv option in the specs of any tablet. :)

nelgrek

Aug 16, 2011
Just noticed the Sony S2 is very interesting as it's been claimed:"Sony S2 has Sony’s neat ‘throw to TV’ function..what you are viewing on the tablet should appear on your television." Sorry, it's not TV on tablet, but on contrary, tablet on TV. What a... Anyway, I think this function is so different and interesting. lol...

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Just noticed the Sony S2 is very interesting as it's been claimed:"Sony S2 has Sony’s neat ‘throw to TV’ function..what you are viewing on the tablet should appear on your television." Sorry, it's not TV on tablet, but on contrary, tablet on TV. What a... Anyway, I think this function is so different and interesting. lol...

Most new tablets have this functionality, my Asus Transformer does, but it requires a TV with the capability as well.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

droid_dude

Oct 10, 2011
Hello fellows!
HDMI out - may be

3G - doesn't matter
HDD - 2-4 GB
Expansion 32GB(or 16GB)

In short
to be with bult in GPS,

I recently bought the Vizio VTAB from Costco for $235.

Costco - VIZIO 8" Tablet High Resolution Tablet with Wifi 2GB

I has a 8" screen and all of the features listed in your list. (bluetooth, GPS, front camera, etc.) Pus it comes with and IR port can control your TV and other media devices (universal remote control)

I know it is over your $200 budget but for and extra $35 I think you get a lot. It is not perfect (please refer to the Vizio forums here) but it is a fantastic device for the price.