Looking for tablet

Gleekcub

Nov 28, 2011
I am looking for a tablet $200 or less. I am looking for one with a 9 or 10 in screen. Are there any tablets with some type of I could use for word or some type of note taking? Also wanting to play games on it as. Camera would be nice not necessarily. Any recommendations?

RobKort

Nov 23, 2011
Coby Kyros would be what you are looking for on that price range. You want to get one with a capacitive touch screen for games like the MID-7022. They have several sizes with capacitive and resistive touch screens so do your homework when deciding.

Sent from Rob's TapadaAtrix :)

Gleekcub

Nov 28, 2011
I was thinking of getting the Le Pan TC 970. Do you know anything about it? Can do I do what I want to do with it?

RobKort

Nov 23, 2011
Not familiar with it. I guess is a matter of looking at the spec it has and if it comes with the market.

Sent from Rob's TapadaAtrix :)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I am looking for a tablet $200 or less. I am looking for one with a 9 or 10 in screen. Are there any tablets with some type of I could use for word or some type of note taking? Also wanting to play games on it as. Camera would be nice not necessarily. Any recommendations?
Hi, you can find lots of decent ones with under $200 in our site: Android tablet PC.
and for a 10" screen, i'd recommend the SuperPad 6 and Zenithink C91 for you, hope any of they can meet your demands.
Good luck!:)