Looking for Tablet

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
I saw a chinese Ipad Fake, in the 7 inch version.
And im pretty amazed and play with the thought of buying one,
so now i need some experts to help me to find the right one for me:

-Price Range: 0-130 Dollar (american)
-Shipping to USA, WA State
-Multitouch
-I want to be able to hack the tablet(im noob so im gonna need a tutorial) so i will be able to use the real app market
-camera would be nice but is not a must
- best would be android 2.1 or if less, it should be updateable
- 7 inches
- G Sensor
-decent gaming
-decent surfing in the Internet
- good youtubequality
- good videoquality

Last edited:

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Afri10: I see that www.Eugo.com, China Wholesale - Buy China Phone, Car DVD, Spy gadgets and more China Electronics at pandawill.com, and *************** - Shop online and save money to live better all have tablets in that price range for you. The downside I see about the Moonse E-7002 is most of these run Anroid 1.6... only has 128MB of RAM. I would suggest at least Android 2.0.

7" 256MB RAM, Android 2.1 Rockchip 2818 $136 - Rockchip 2818 Android 2.1 7 inch Tablet PC With Wifi G-Sensor Ereader HDMI - US$ 136.00

7" Android 2.1 H701 with 256MB ram $143 - Pandawill.com : Android OS : H701 MID 7 Inch WIFI 720P HDMI Android 2.1 Track Ball 360 Degree Gravity Sensor 4GB Black :

7" Google Android 2.1 Tablet PC with 3G, WIFI, 1.1GHz CPU, G-Sensor, Camera 256MB RAM $149 - 7 Inch Google Android 2.1 Tablet PC with 3G, WIFI, 1.1GHz CPU, G-Sensor, Camera - US$149.00 : Euogo.com

I strongly recommend that you check out this thread ---> http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...d-tablet-buying-list-what-get-what-avoid.html

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
so you think its a scam? pls other opinions or experiences, and i except also other ideas for another pad, but look at my want in the first posts

erwinzeez

Nov 23, 2010
well if you are looking for a tablet in 130$ ..with the best result + 2.1 OS ...it is tough man
2.1 tabz are 200+ US $ things..if you find anything in your limit then tell me too..
if you want to spend 200+ the think about R TOUCH .. 2.1 + single touch + 1.3 cam but it is not 7 inch...its 8"
if you want something 7" then go for a Samsung galaxy tab its great but it need money ;p

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I added some factors above, and they all are a bit to expensive, i really would like to stay under 120 bucks, with decent gaming, youtube, videos, internet. And hackable firmware.

how about this one?
http://www.cectunlocked.com/7-Inch-...ablet-PC-MID-PDA-with-3G-WIFI-and-Camera.html

does someone know that the shop is good, is the pad good? hackable?

on paper it looks like a great tablet for the price. It would definitely do what you need it to. Before you buy from anywhere try to find reviews online or videos on youtube. Also check the shipping prices because that can change the price significantly

buyagain

Dec 7, 2010
I plan on using an Android tablet as an ereader and the Wifi to allow me to curl up on the couch to read a book of serf the net. I would hope this would relieve the crick in my neck sitting in front of my desktop for extended periods. Don't need any G3 or 4 type connection though this model allows an external 3g.
I personally don't miss an onboard camera. I wouid like the capacitive multitouch screen but can live with a resistive one. If you are basically looking for and internet ready 2.2 android system that can be used as an ereader ( but is a conventional TFT) not the fancy easy on the eyes (eink) like the Kindle then you might like this one. You'll have to agree the specs on this baby rock. No the price is not a hoax $185 and I just got mine yesterday. The shipping is free too. Android 2.2 to boot. Google that model FS-805T 8 inch.

Last edited:

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I am not sure if you can post links, everytime someone seems to it is messed up

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
I dont want to spent more then 130.
Im a 16 year old student, im paying on my own.

It doesnt have to be 2.1 , but can the 1.5 tablets out there in my price range be updated?\ or flashed with a custom firmware?

Can i excess the reall app store (android) with them or a chinesse knockoff?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Yes some if the lower end tablets have the official android market on them and some can be flashed with custom roms. What I would do is find a tablet you want and then do a google search for custom roms and firmwares and see if there are any available for it

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum App

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
I saw a chinese Ipad Fake, in the 7 inch version.
And im pretty amazed and play with the thought of buying one,
so now i need some experts to help me to find the right one for me:

-Price Range: 0-130 Dollar (american)
-Shipping to USA, WA State
-Multitouch
-I want to be able to hack the tablet(im noob so im gonna need a tutorial) so i will be able to use the real app market
-camera would be nice but is not a must
- best would be android 2.1 or if less, it should be updateable
- 7 inches
- G Sensor
-decent gaming
-decent surfing in the Internet
- good youtubequality
- good videoquality

Generally, there are some functions you have to check carefully.
Multitouch would be an issue, but you can figure out by some special models, and there are already some resistive screen tablet supporting multitouch.
Youtube would run on Android 2.2 as usually.

Last edited:

Afri10

Dec 7, 2010
the m701-R or also named M7002 runs multitouch, good youtube app quality, 2.1 in some shps, 256 ram, good g sensor , seems to be good.

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
the m701-R or also named M7002 runs multitouch, good youtube app quality, 2.1 in some shps, 256 ram, good g sensor , seems to be good.
yes,it's good,you can click here Haipad M701-R Android 2.1 MID 7 Inch 1080P 4GB Dual Touch Gravity Sensor Camera Plastic Shell Silver [sku2260] - US$159.99 : CES-shopping

erwinzeez

Nov 23, 2010
well dear Afri you can but android v1.6 in 130$
there are many companies providing 1.6..they are cheap but try to find one with the fastest speed among them.
can search at google for it