Looking to buy a tablet

Kindie75

Oct 30, 2011
I an looking at buying a tablet. My main use will be surfing internet, social media, you tube, netflix, android market apps. What would be the best for the $. I'm looking to spend around 200.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Kindie, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us hear at Android Tablets. I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Discussions section of the forum. Someone there should be able to help you.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I an looking at buying a tablet. My main use will be surfing internet, social media, you tube, netflix, android market apps. What would be the best for the $. I'm looking to spend around 200.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Tablet Forum

Hi Kindie,
Welcome to the forum, i would recommend a 7" android 2.3 tablet for you, which is the hot selling item in our site for 15% OFF now: 7 Inch High Resolution 1024*600 Capacitive Screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC with TI ARM CORTEX A8 Processor Built in Bluetooth - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
And you can find more decent ones with under $200 in our site, hope you can enjoy your online tablet buying...:)