Looking to buy two tablets totally lost with the overwhelming number of choices!

cwkid

Aug 23, 2012
Hello

I am looking to purchase two Android tablets, one 10" for general family usage, web browsing, Youtube, Facebook, basic gaming etc and one 7" tablet for myself to run home automation apps on.

I've never had a tablet before and the choice of different tablets available is totally overwhelming, I just don't know where to start?

My budget in UK pounds is £200 for the 10" and £50-£80 for the 7".

I know I would prefer capacitive screens capable of multi-touch, Easy access to the app marketplace to install apps, I will probably just run the stock OS but would like the option of being able to update to newer versions of Android at a later date. Would like to start with Android 4.0 ICS.

I have been looking at the Ainol Elf II or Ainol Tornados for the 7" any other recommendations?

Have no idea about the 10" tablet ?

Any experts can help ?

Thanks

cwkid

Aug 23, 2012
No one?

Looking at a genuine Flytouch 9 10" tablet which looks pretty good? Wouldn't dare buy one off eBay though as there seems to be no real way to ensure your not getting a clone. Any authorised iBex sellers in the UK ?

Any other tablet recommendations?

Thanks

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hello

I am looking to purchase two Android tablets, one 10" for general family usage, web browsing, Youtube, Facebook, basic gaming etc and one 7" tablet for myself to run home automation apps on.

I've never had a tablet before and the choice of different tablets available is totally overwhelming, I just don't know where to start?

My budget in UK pounds is £200 for the 10" and £50-£80 for the 7".

I know I would prefer capacitive screens capable of multi-touch, Easy access to the app marketplace to install apps, I will probably just run the stock OS but would like the option of being able to update to newer versions of Android at a later date. Would like to start with Android 4.0 ICS.

I have been looking at the Ainol Elf II or Ainol Tornados for the 7" any other recommendations?

Have no idea about the 10" tablet ?

Any experts can help ?

Thanks

Hi cwkid, welcome to the fourm!
the Ainol Novo 7 Elf II will be a good choice for 7 inch tablet, it's now for ONLY £78.92 shipped in our site.
And for 10 inch tablet, i'd recommend the SmartQ T30 10.1 inch dual-core tablet for you. you can find more here: Android Tablet PC.
Hope you'll find what you want! :)