Looking to get a 9.7 inch frpm the jungle.

mrhoyt

Mar 30, 2012
Since I sold my 10.1 tab i have been looking for a new 9.7 inch (4:3).

I have been looking around but cant seem to decide, i have found Aoson, Ampe, Cube and Onda

But which tab is best for the money ie, least problem, least buggy OS, best quality, and a good "community" ?

I am not asking much from it

* 9.7 IPS
* Android 4 (If possible)
* i Dont need GPS
* I Dont need BT
* I Dont need HDMI
* NOT a clone (like the cubes with no logos on the back)

I would like to have the price around 220 (+shipping) and it has to be from Pandawill or merimobiles (or ebay).
This is ONLY to use for websurfing in front of the tv...

Thanks !

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
hello. Firstly, why pandawill or merimobiles only? There are some good reputable sellers on the supporting vendors section of this forum. Mcbub or redtablets, spemall etc. All continue to give after sales support on here & either match or beat pandawill pricewise.
I've just had a senai n90 from mcbub and tho' its early days i'm very happy with it and mcbub so far. It doesn't seem laggy or slow. I've only used preloaded vid to check this out but it plays fine. Ips screen is excellent. Camera is sufficient for my needs. I would recommend getting the best tab you can realistically afford (my choice would've been onda vi40 elite but for budget & stock problems but there are plenty of good tabs out there for the money. Eg
Ployer momo ll
Ampe a90
Cube u9gt2
Teclast a10/15
Bmorn v99
Etc,etc.
By the way, I'm not sure about pandawill shipping, but mcbub use dhl amongst others. This is why I chose them originally. I could've got tab for a few pounds less but didn't want to chance china post. My tab arrived 9 days after it was ordered which I thought was pretty good to travel from china. Think about looking into the supporting vendors, even if its just to price check.

mrhoyt

Mar 30, 2012
I guess im open to other sellers to, its just that i know that merimobiles and pandawill will ship me the tab and not rip me off :D ....

yes i have been looking around but i would like to now which of the tabs out there to choose.

DHL is not always good , yes they are probably faster but the risk of extra custom dutiesz are way higher.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
then if you can get one I,d go for the onda. They make a few devices but look good quality. Might cost a bit more but don't they always say you get what you pay for. I would contact the seller irst and guarantee you're getting the genuine article in the genuine packaging.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
don't know for sure. Be wary of promises made like yes in stock, then sorry not in stock wait 10days etc. I would check with reputable sellers first, then go back if they can't help.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
ps make sure you're getting 16gb nandflash and not 8gb (if that's what you're ordering anyway) . If you're paying the extra that is.