Looking to get a cheap tablet for web browsing, looking to spend less than $150 USD?

chmcke01

Nov 2, 2011
I am looking for a cheap tablet for my wife. She wants to mostly use it to play Flash games and surf the web. I am looking for the best tablet I can get but my budget is pretty low (about $145 USD before tax and shipping).

I have seen some deals that look good on SpeMall but I am a little wary because of the lack of branding or any way to look up external reviews.

Can anyone recommend one? Would you buy from SpeMall? If so, what is their best tablet under $150?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I am looking for a cheap tablet for my wife. She wants to mostly use it to play Flash games and surf the web. I am looking for the best tablet I can get but my budget is pretty low (about $145 USD before tax and shipping).

I have seen some deals that look good on SpeMall but I am a little wary because of the lack of branding or any way to look up external reviews.

Can anyone recommend one? Would you buy from SpeMall? If so, what is their best tablet under $150?

Hi chmcke01, welcome to the forum.
So, which size of tablet do you want? then, we can give you some suggestions, and we'll give a 12-month free warranty for all of our products, so you can rest assured to place your order from us, wish you enjoy your online tablet buying...:)

chmcke01

Nov 2, 2011
Hi chmcke01, welcome to the forum.
So, which size of tablet do you want? then, we can give you some suggestions, and we'll give a 12-month free warranty for all of our products, so you can rest assured to place your order from us, wish you enjoy your online tablet buying...:)

It depends on the quality I suppose. It is for my wife and she would prefer about 10 inches but if the quality of a 10 inch in my price range is much less than the quality of an 8 inch then we would want the one that is much better quality. If the quality is comparable then we want the bigger one.

Where are you shipping from? How much does shipping usually cost to the US?

Also, do you have a link to where any of your tablets were professionally reviewed?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
It depends on the quality I suppose. It is for my wife and she would prefer about 10 inches but if the quality of a 10 inch in my price range is much less than the quality of an 8 inch then we would want the one that is much better quality. If the quality is comparable then we want the bigger one.

Where are you shipping from? How much does shipping usually cost to the US?

Also, do you have a link to where any of your tablets were professionally reviewed?

Hey chmcke01,
have you chatted with our customer service online already? it seems he had already answered all of your questions? so, if you have any other questions pls feel free to contact us, send us an e-mail or chat with us online...:) Thanks, wish you have a good experience on tablet buying!