Looking to purchase 10" android tablet

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by slink138, Dec 5, 2010.

1. slink138

slink138 Member

I am looking to purchase a 10" android tablet, but wanted to get some insight and opinions from you all. So any and all information will help.

2. gurgle

gurgle Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Better question What don't I own, Oh a generic APAD
    You are a bit vague. Please describe your desires, usage plans and criteria. It is hard to sell you the elephant when you may describe a wolf.

3. Nowsupplier

Nowsupplier Member

You'd better list your needs and expectations, the more specific, the better. Thus we can help you and recommend options for your reference.

4. pazvanti

pazvanti Member

You can find a comparison between different android tablets at the link in my signature. Hope that helps.

5. harpua1980

harpua1980 Member

Video I made of my Viewsonic G Tablet running TnT 2.2.0 Lite with Full Market, Angry Birds, Full Flash, Gmail, Slingplayer etc YouTube -michael1980123's Channel Optional Save Go Advanced

• Like Like x 2
  6. feverhost

feverhost Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    harpua1980: I very much enjoyed your review on YouTube. Great looking tablet you customized there!! =)

The Viewsonic G Tablet looks like something I might be interested in, in a future purchase. Hopefully you can give me some pointers on customizing it, once/if I do purchase.

7. slink138

slink138 Member

I have multiple uses for it, movies during travel, google maps, web browsing, possible some dj work, sd card slot and full usb would be a plus but not required, and some games.

8. xaueious

xaueious Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    The Archos 101 looks like it is a decent investment, but Tegra 2 based tablets of course are much better. I would not go for a Telechips tablet at 10" because at that size I would want something that performs faster as internet tablet.