Looks like Froyo's here

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
There are already a couple people from this forum attempted to get the files. We'll need to do Md5 check n all since his upload is really slow and maybe unreliable. All this is already being covered on this thread here.

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
There are already a couple people from this forum attempted to get the files. We'll need to do Md5 check n all since his upload is really slow and maybe unreliable. All this is already being covered on this thread here.
I know it's being covered elsewhere!
I was simply highlighting the fact for members who would not have been wading through every post all the time.
There is a tendancy for long threads to bury good stuff at times and newer members may not even know about or would miss items of imterest.

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
I know it's being covered elsewhere!
I was simply highlighting the fact for members who would not have been wading through every post all the time.
There is a tendancy for long threads to bury good stuff at times and newer members may not even know about or would miss items of imterest.

I understand. That is why I followed what I stated with a link to where it's being covered on this forum. All we can do is wait atm though. Still being uploaded.