louder audio

kgundry

Jan 20, 2012
I have a Le Pan TC970 which receives streaming audio from the internet via wi-fi, but even with the volume
control at maximum, it is much too quiet. Is there an app that can increase the volume?
Ken

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Ken, congratulations on your new Le Pan and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Le Pan Tablets forum for you, where the folks with your tablet are more likely to join the discussion and try to help you get that volume problem sorted out. Good luck!

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
hi ken, get an equalizer app. I have a Le Pan II and EQ equalizer works great. It may not be compatible with the LP1 so try different ones. set all the sliders to the top.

abkamath

Sep 8, 2012
I have a Archos 101 G9 tablet and the volume is very low even at the maximum level. Archos 101 G9 runs on ICS and which app will help in increasing the volume while playing audio or video on this tablet?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I have a Archos 101 G9 tablet and the volume is very low even at the maximum level. Archos 101 G9 runs on ICS and which app will help in increasing the volume while playing audio or video on this tablet?

Any equalizer app in the Playstore should work. There are many to choose from so just try a couple and pick your favorite.

pogoj

Dec 28, 2011
Not a problem I've experienced with my tc970. Silly question perhaps but when you say volume control is turned up all the way are you referring to the volume level on the streaming file or the control on the tablet itself?

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
An equalizer app will have volume controls for each spectrum of sound, bass treble etc. EQuilizer App has 5 sliders. To maximize the volume put the eq sliders on the equalizer app all the way to the top. (did I say equalizer enough times?)