Love this tablet.

suade907

Apr 27, 2011
I've had experience with many tablets over the years, but I love this one more than any of them. Finally we have a tablet that operates buttery smooth and is fast all round. The new google now features are a blast to play with. The screen is very good with no backlight bleeding issues that seem to plague other asus made tablets. It doesn't support usb hard drives though. That really sucks because i have a bunch of videos I was hoping to use on it.

When I first turned it on and set mine up it was very unresponsive to my touch input but after a reboot and a software update it is now perfect. I was worried for a bit. I thought I had a lemon.

In the past I had a Ipad 1, acer A500, Kindle Fire, Acer A510, and a Asus tf300. All of them had quirks of some sort or another and I didn't keep them all. I still have the Acer A500 and am just getting it back today from being repaired, one of my speakers went out. All the other tabs I've bought and sent back for various reasons except the kindle fire. My wife uses that and it's a nice tablet in it's own right.

Last edited:

suade907

Apr 27, 2011
Warning the facebook app is a power eating monster. On my tab it's eating almost as much juice as the display.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Thanks for posting that. It's nice to see someone's happy with their tablet and not having problems.:cool:

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
If you want USB flash drive or SD card capability then get the app Nexus Media Importer by HomeySoft. It works very well and clean. You will need a little adapter to mate the full sized USB to the Micro USB port on the Nexus 7.