Low price Andriod Tablet - Suggestions

May 27, 2012
Hi.. i am looking for a tablet which is inexpensive.. my usage of the tablet would be very basic.. for browsing net, messaging, Skype and gaming... when i searched in Google .. i found tablets even in the range of $ 70 + not sure how these work ... i am looking for a tablet which meets my needs, is cheap.. need help... thank you in advance...

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hi.. i am looking for a tablet which is inexpensive.. my usage of the tablet would be very basic.. for browsing net, messaging, Skype and gaming... when i searched in Google .. i found tablets even in the range of $ 70 + not sure how these work ... i am looking for a tablet which meets my needs, is cheap.. need help... thank you in advance...

Hi Varun, Androidinabox has 15 android tablets under $100, choose one you like :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
hi varun. welcome to the forum. i have some advice for you.
the lower the price, the poorer the performance of the tab so avoid lowest price tabs as you will be frustrated by their poor useability.
go for higher spec tabs with capacitive screens. these can be bought for around $100 and you will find a world of difference.
android os is important, you will need at least 2.2 preferrably 3.2 or above as these os's are more designed with tablets in mind rather than mobile phones. Also low memory or cpu speed are very important, avoid anything below 512mb ddr & 1ghz cpu speed as these tablets will be very slow and struggle with many apps you may want.
You say you just want basic usage, i too was like this but found that as i progressed with android, the more i wanted so a cheap slow device will inevitably leave you frustrated. my advice is stretch your budget as high as you can & you will more than likely end up with a tablet you will want to use more & keep longer.
One of the biggest issues when buying cheap is where to buy from. this can be a minefield so i recommend you pay a little extra & buy from a respected supporting vendor or somewhwere you already know & trust. supporting vendors are more honest, helpful and are more likely to be of use to you with after sales queries like updates, problem solving, accessories etc. my pick of these is redtabletpc.com as they do not sell oem (unbranded goods) tablets which can be good or bad depending but can be hard to get correct updates for. redtabletpc.com are smaller than other sellers & tend to only supply the better quality tabs, they also offer shipping alternatives to suit price or speed &reliability. if you check these sellers out you will find they may be a few dollars more than big sellers but theyre much less likely to have problems with payments going missing, shipments arriving late or not at all. i read all the time of nightmare scenarios with aliexpress,pandawill etc who only seem interested in getting you to pay then service becomes non existant, being told items are in stock when not, late deliveries etc.
the choice is yours but its your money and your device so i recommend you research well before choosing. there are some real bargains to be had out there at the moment as new dual core tablets are becoming available. in my opinion these are unnecessary unless you plan on top spec gaming apps & the like. my tab (sanei n90) competes in speed & usability to the top brands in us\uk markets & movies are crystal clear with no lag etc you can get an equivalent 7" tab for around the $100 mark so i would start there as your budget, you will not be disappointed wwith performance if you do this..good luck in your search

javdimaano

May 29, 2012
Good day to all. Like Varun am interested in purchasing an affordable tab. My company has just put up a high school and will be issuing tabs to our students (we plan to go paperless) in lieu of the traditional paper notebooks. I have noted down userbe1155's advice and his recommended sanei n90. I wouldn't like to go all expensive given the cost it will entail to the school, just need a sturdy, functional tab. Thanks in advance.

jav

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Good day to all. Like Varun am interested in purchasing an affordable tab. My company has just put up a high school and will be issuing tabs to our students (we plan to go paperless) in lieu of the traditional paper notebooks. I have noted down userbe1155's advice and his recommended sanei n90. I wouldn't like to go all expensive given the cost it will entail to the school, just need a sturdy, functional tab. Thanks in advance.

jav
Yuandao N90 9.7 inch Android 4.0 IPS Capacitance Screen Tablet PC Yuandao N90 9.7 inch Android 4.0 IPS Capacitance Screen Tablet PC [YDN90] - $207.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods
hi there, here is my recommendation for you, a good tab from a trusted supplier. check out their site as you may find something morew suitable but for a 9.7" tab, this is a quality choice.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011

jav
Hi jav, welcome to the forum, there're lots of good tablets can perfectly meet your demands on the market, so, you'd prefer a 9.7 inch tablet PC right? maybe you can take a look at our Android Tablet PC, there're lot's of choices! Good luck! :)

adyhooper

May 24, 2012

jav

If you want to surf tabs to schools children and want to replace their school note books, then i will recommend you to go for "akash tab". it is available in INDIA only but you can order from locale dealer of INDIA. It will cost you some around 90$, i think it can be less also.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

jav

Hi jav, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora and Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II are cheaper than Sanei N90 and easy to operate for students :)