***lurkers** jump on board!!!

cereal_killer

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 5, 2011
Seeing that we have thousands of lurkers on these forums right now (everyday for that matter) we'd love for you to sign up and introduce yourself. We don't bite :)

Come on don't be shy, sign up and say hi!! We love to see lurkers become members......

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
I agree with you cereal_killer! This is a fantastic community and I love it here, the people are very cool and knowledgeable about their devices or willing to learn if they don't possess the knowledge they seek. I am glad I joined three weeks ago! I now know which device will suit my family's needs and am confident it will perform as expected. I nearly got a inferior tablet on Black Friday, but because of this board I recognized that it was better to save that money, to speak nothing of the frustration dealing with returning a device we wouldn't be happy with, and get a better one with the capacitive screen capabilities we wanted. This is the best tablet community I've come across, so to you lurkers, give it a try, you won't regret it! The AndroidTablets.Net community is waiting for you to join us so JUMP on IN! :D

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I just signed up a few days ago. I'm expecting an Acer A500 in the mail tomorrow.

Congrats and welcome :) Acer makes nice tablets and I'm sure you'll be happy and find lots of information here to help you with your new toy.

JP

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
I just signed up a few days ago. I'm expecting an Acer A500 in the mail tomorrow.

Awesome! I bet you're more then ready for that tablet to show up huh? A big warm welcome to you and congratulations on the purchase! :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Last edited:

jseah

Nov 21, 2011
I joined about 2 weeks ago after I placed an order for the Asus Transformer and Toshiba Thrive. Quite knowledgeable about Android since I've been using once since the launch day of the Motorola Droid. Still don't care to root or play around with mods though. :) Still waiting for the Acer Iconia A500's that I ordered for the kids to arrive.