Lyrics For Live Performance On Android

Daniel Potter

Nov 17, 2018
I have been using a Mac for printing my lyrics sheets and keeping them in a binder, I have a Dragon Tablet now that has an Android operating system. I am curious as to how I can store lyrics on the tablet for easy access and a lower profile, rather than having a book on stage when we perform.
I have downloaded an app called lyrics, and also have downloaded a program on my Mac called Android Transfer, however, I am having a problem getting the lyrics to transfer from Mac to Android as the Android doesn't recognize the file extension such as .txt and also .odt
I am wondering if anyone has some useful information as to how I can get this to work out.
Thanks in advance!

Doc Holiday

Sep 25, 2019
I have been using a Mac for printing my lyrics sheets and keeping them in a binder, I have a Dragon Tablet now that has an Android operating system. I am curious as to how I can store lyrics on the tablet for easy access and a lower profile, rather than having a book on stage when we perform.
I have downloaded an app called lyrics, and also have downloaded a program on my Mac called Android Transfer, however, I am having a problem getting the lyrics to transfer from Mac to Android as the Android doesn't recognize the file extension such as .txt and also .odt
I am wondering if anyone has some useful information as to how I can get this to work out.
Thanks in advance!
I use lyricpad Pro..it's brilliant