M009f or m7206? Cant tell ......help!

brianburen

Feb 4, 2012
I bought 2 identical 7" tablets from e-bay, one works fine the other worked then quit. I am familiar with rooting and flashing android phones, so i want to the one bad tablet. On the one thats working its says its a "M009f", So I went to the eken website downloaded their tool and the software to flash. I went through the flashing process with no problem and it told me to unplug OTG line and restart. Well now is the trouble:

It boots to a screen that says calibrate touch screen and has the crosshairs in the upper left corner(landscape) it will not react to my touch!

I did more googleing and i see that some are actually "M7206". Have I ruined the tablet? Where is the software and instructions for flashing the M7296?

Very desperate for a fix, I have 2 kids trying to share one tablet..... you know how that goes .......:rolleyes:

brianburen

Feb 4, 2012
182 views and no one has any advice? I am beginning to wonder about these tablets..........

Chrille

Jan 24, 2012
I bought two M7206 tablets from aliexpress to my doughters (4 and 6 years old) Both worked and my kids like them a lot. There are some issues with the M7206 tablets but for kids they are perfect.

I found a lot of information about the M7206 tablets at techknow: InfoTMIC x210 (Eken) Android 2.3 FAQ

Y
ou have to be a registred member to download the different roms.

Good luck!

Last edited: