M7206 Android 2.3.3 Tablet - Merry Christmas

jlickliter83

Dec 26, 2011
Did anyone else get one of these chinese tablets? Mine is model M7206 running android 2.3. Having a lot of problems with wifi and battery.....

yoyona

Dec 27, 2011
mine is M7206, too, actually say, it is not mine, i just order two from chinese sites, not expensive and i bought for my two kids, the two tablets both run well, i believe you r unlucky..

Yoga

Jan 3, 2012
I also have this MID
M7206 Android 2.3 OS
1GHz Infortmic Impx210 Arm11. 256MB DDR2. 4gb Nand Flash (However, it said broken). Size: L198 * W127* H90mm. 7" Touch screen, 800*480 pixels. I cannot seemed to factory reset or, bring it to recovery mode or Hard Reset via manual resetting with needle at the bottom. I have been researching for a while to repair the tab but with no luck. I battery drained completely, Power off, power on with volume minus, or home button. No Work, may be I am not doing the right thing. It starts to no more than Android graphic (not the robot) but the big green letters & goes to second screen with very tiny white letters (ANDROID _) and blinking dash. Beyond that no movement. Before this happened, after the second screen home page should have come. I waited until battery drained yet same screen. I want to re-install android firmware but not enough information or source to trust any suggestions. Can we somehow re-install android 2.3 or higher via android market to PC & via (Micro SD card) to MID Tablet? I really want to this Device to work, it has worked before & I know it will but when & how? Please help, I know someone will be able to crack this nut.

jlickliter83! What do you mean by working on firmware? For the same Model? Let me know, appreciated!

Thanks for the help guys!

Yoga

Jan 3, 2012
Someone from Eken, said, to download eken m009f via http://www.eken.com/support, wonder if it works because MID Tablet may or may not be their product. But when I downloaded anyways on my windows & copied to Micro SD card and inserted to my MID tab yet, nothing happening beside showing the same problem.

javielo

Jan 12, 2011
Dont use Eken firmware on this tablet.. even when they use the same processor their uboot info is different........

Get M7206 firmware from HCH forum it will work on it. The battery and wifi issues is a known problem and we are working hard on it . I will post the solution here once I have it.

brianburen

Feb 4, 2012
When i went into view the model# it says m009f, I flashed the software from eken but now when it boot to touchscreen calibrate it wont register my touch. Others have told me it is a m7206 instead. Could this be true?

bayviewcondo

Jan 11, 2013
When i went into view the model# it says m009f, I flashed the software from eken but now when it boot to touchscreen calibrate it wont register my touch. Others have told me it is a m7206 instead. Could this be true?

Mine says m7206; 2.3.3. I had no problems with WIFI hook up. I'm not exactly sure what apps to down load. Outside of solitaire, I am not a games person. Is there an app for microsoft word or something similar. This is a whole new language for me.