Making Square Up Work

solacecai

Jul 28, 2011
I have a 7016 and apparently the square up credit processor app isn't compatible with it since the headphone jack doesn't work with a mic. so my question is could I force it to work by using a headphone adapter?

I'm a little concerned about using square since there is no available customer service number.

Does anyone know of another processor that IS compatible with the 7016?

Thanks

iamswanson

Aug 1, 2011
I use Square Up on my Android phone and it is great. I had reservations about the company also, but I have found it to be fantastic and I get paid to my bank account weekly with no problems.

The one problem I have is that I want to load it to my COBY KYROS mid 8024 Tablet. Everytime I try I get a message saying that I don't have the authorization to do so. I contacted Square Up via email and they said that ALL Android tablets, etc. should be able to run their software.

ANYONE HAVE A SUGGESTION! I am frustrated to say the least!.... Thanks

onokaya

Jan 7, 2012
I use Square Up on my Android phone and it is great. I had reservations about the company also, but I have found it to be fantastic and I get paid to my bank account weekly with no problems.

The one problem I have is that I want to load it to my COBY KYROS mid 8024 Tablet. Everytime I try I get a message saying that I don't have the authorization to do so. I contacted Square Up via email and they said that ALL Android tablets, etc. should be able to run their software.

ANYONE HAVE A SUGGESTION! I am frustrated to say the least!.... Thanks

You can download G tablet from a link provided by "daprospecta" on Youtube and then the Square up apk. You will only be able to manually enter transaction as the dongle sq is not recognized. This means zip codes so only American cards.