Making your Nook Display 90% Fingerprint Free

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
A few fingerprints adds character to your NC. :)
Sticking to an occasional glass cleaner wiping.

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
You would let your 5 year old play with your Nook Color?

Sure, she plays with it all the time. I've never withheld technology from my daughter, and she is doing very well in her kindergarten computer class because of it. She can type, play games and can even surf the web. She uses the Nook, the laptop and the desktop. She's also got a Wii and can kick my butt at bowling when she isn't finding a movie on Netflix.. Keeping kids in the dark about technology is a mistake. They'll find it and abuse it if you don't teach them properly.

BoloMKXXVIII

Jul 27, 2010
Sure, she plays with it all the time. I've never withheld technology from my daughter, and she is doing very well in her kindergarten computer class because of it. She can type, play games and can even surf the web. She uses the Nook, the laptop and the desktop. She's also got a Wii and can kick my butt at bowling when she isn't finding a movie on Netflix.. Keeping kids in the dark about technology is a mistake. They'll find it and abuse it if you don't teach them properly.

I don't have kids (shows I guess). The thought of turning over expensive gear to small children gives me the willies. You have a point about exposing them early so they are comfortable with tech.

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
I don't have kids (shows I guess). The thought of turning over expensive gear to small children gives me the willies. You have a point about exposing them early so they are comfortable with tech.

She might destroy something tomorrow, but so far, she's been very good with all the stuff she's played with. She did spill a glass of water on my NC once though. Was a good test for the NC, proved it was pretty water tight at least hehehe She also plays with my $1500 guitar =) I trust my girl.

johnzo

Dec 12, 2010
hi guys stupid q's but i'm looking at rain-x'ing my archos 101 but not sure which rain-x variant i should get...

Rain-X Original Protectant
Rain-X Interior Glass Anti-Fog
Rain-X X-treme Clean

which one did you guys use?

BoloMKXXVIII

Jul 27, 2010
hi guys stupid q's but i'm looking at rain-x'ing my 101 but not sure which rain-x variant i should get...

Rain-X Original Protectant
Rain-X Interior Glass Anti-Fog
Rain-X X-treme Clean

which one did you guys use?

I use the original because that is what I have on hand.