Manual / Tutorial / Help for Honeycomb?

wiley15

Jun 3, 2011
Apologies if I'm missing something obvious in interface or not googling the correct terms but does anyone know where usage information is for Honeycomb? I've used an iPhone so I know the basics of zoom, etc. but I can't help feeling I'm missing a ton of power just by not having access to even a simple document. The Transformer manual has some info but is really inadequate Thanks for any pointers.

wiley15

Jun 3, 2011
Usage as in what? Data usage? App usage?

The "basics" to begin with I suppose. For example, I know you can select blocks of text, but I'm not exactly sure of the gesture. Things like that. The biggest thing is that I don't know what I don't know and probably missing much.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Ok to copy text, long press on a word. You'll see 2 arrows appear. Drag the left arrow to where you want to start copying and drag the right arrow to where you want to stop copying. Then in the upper right select cut or copy. It will save to the clipboard. Then go to the textfield where you want to paste the text, long press again, and select paste.

What else? There are many good vids on youtube you can look at, but I prefer question/answer for better understanding. So what other issues/problems/questions do ya have?

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
No, I agree with wiley here. I too would like some documentation on ANDROID 3.1. I know some stuff but other more in-depth instructions would be a boon.