many games don't start on tf101

bunpq2011

Mar 10, 2012
4hello forum, I've got my Asus tf101 for about 2 months now, i was expecting a lot of action games to run,so as many apps, but a lot of them do not even download from the market,saying "this is not compatible top tf101".

my tablet is running ICS,that was lately updated successfully...would anybody help me or give me feed back on this thingy

thanx for your help

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum!

What country are you located in? That can have some issues with what you can download. Also, do you have the TF101 or the TF101G? I know the TF101G is much more restricted on the market. I was running the Revolver Honeycomb ROM on my device and it shows in the market at TF101G. GTA III was not available.

Also, be sure to check out some other markets as they have less restrictions. Some alternative markets are Amazon Appstore, GetJar, AppBrain, Applanet.

Is there a game in particluar you are looking for? I know that GameLoft has an issue with the ASUS devices. Some of them work OK, some do not.

bunpq2011

Mar 10, 2012
Hi there...

Thanx man for the reply,, actually i am living in Palestine..I thought it might be the reason...
Anyway, i will follow ur advice about surfing other markets.
My Asus is TF101 , running now ICS 4.0.3 most of the action games don't even download. Thought it might be the processor.
Let me try to look through the markets u suggested, ill keep u posted.
Thanx man again