Margin Adjustment

bakti

Oct 24, 2012
With my Galaxy 7, I often need to enlarge the font size when reading articles. I noticed that the margin breaks are not always automatically adjusted to keep the entire text all appearing on-screen (as occurs with my cell phone, HTC Incredible). This sometimes leaves the margins running wider than the screen, so I would need to cursor over to finish reading each line.

I am surprised to learn that many, if not all, other tablets seems to have this same problem, which has already been solved on my much older smart phone.

Does anyone know of a solution to this? Perhaps an app? Or is there a tablet that DOES automatically adjust the margins to keep the text on-screen when font size has been enlarged?

Thank you very much!

Bakti

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I don't see where you mentioned what you are looking at other than text. Is it browsing, word processing or something else?

bakti

Oct 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum

I don't see where you mentioned what you are looking at other than text. Is it browsing, word processing or something else?

My problem occurs when web surfing, clicking on articles I want to read. When I enlarge the font size with the two-finger movement on the screen, the width of the text often exceeds the screen. The Galaxy 7 I am using does not then adust the margins to keep the text within the screen.

My smart phone (HTC Incredible) is about three years old I believe, and it does this function consistently, so I was surprised that my new tablet does not seem to do the same.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
In that case I suggest trying another browser, set to desktop mode. Possibly Dolphin Browser or Opera Mobile.