Market 3.4.4 & Steev Alldro2 ROM v1.0

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
To edit build.prop, also use ES File Explorer text editor, just make sure it has root enabled or it may not save the file successfuly.

Later I've found what the real culprit: Market 3.4.4 crashes on SDK10+ if NFC is enabled/allowed but not running. Most CFWs come with NFC permission enabled but no NFC daemon, so it will crash Market 3.4.4. It's possible to keep the current build.prop file but fix Market if you go to /etc/permissions folder with a root enabled file manager (you can enable root in ES File Explorer settings), remove the XML file with NFC in its name, clear dalvik-cache and reboot device.

Last edited:

dukoque

Jan 1, 2012
To edit build.prop, also use ES File Explorer text editor, just make sure it has root enabled or it may not safe the file successfuly.

Later I've found what the real culprit: Market 3.4.4 crashes on SDK10+ if NFC is enabled/allowed but not running. Most CFWs come with NFC permission enabled but no NFC daemon, so it will crash Market 3.4.4. It's possible to keep the current build.prop file but fix Market if you go to /etc/permissions folder with a file manager with root enabled (you can enable root in ES File Explorer settings), remove the XML file with NFC in its name, clear dalvik-cache and reboot device.

I edited the build.prop, perfect! now the market is 100%.

Thank you!

Dukoque

NinjaKiwis

Feb 20, 2012
I'm having the exact same issue... i went to the titanium backup page to freeze the market but i pushed uninstall. Can u give me link to download 3.4.4 android market?

Spook_Man

Nov 30, 2011
Try upgrading to version 1.3 of the rom. Its A LOT better.

Sent from my Steev Alldro2 v1.3 MID7024-32G