Market app replacement?

cheerful

Feb 19, 2011
New to Android tablet.

If found Market very difficult to use. The browsing function is really limited. And there is no easy way to search through things (e.g. order by rating, price, etc).

Is there an replacement? Or do I have the wrong version?

thanks!

anu007

Apr 22, 2011
Did not see that! Sorry. I use the Amazon market. Have you tried that?

Check out https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bestappsmarket.android.bestapps

It's a filter for all the Apps & Games on Android. They do a lot of heavy editorial review, so you get only good stuff. It has Top Lists, Search that works, & Apps of the Day.

And they drive your back to Google, not some other app store, so you know its safe to install. Check them out.

Let me know what you think.

Sarrao

Jan 15, 2012
New to Android tablet.

If found Market very difficult to use. The browsing function is really limited. And there is no easy way to search through things (e.g. order by rating, price, etc).

Is there an replacement? Or do I have the wrong version?

thanks!

Android Market (Now Google Play Shop) has almost all applications and games. It is the most reliable source for the Apps. Android Market has more than 300,000 apps. I don't think that it is difficult to browse and find Apps. There are different categories and sections top apps and featured apps. The search function also helps to find the required apps. I would suggest you to find the best apps from the apps/games review websites, blogs etc. You can find some blogs about the reviews of the best apps and games. You can find some of the best apps from the apps and games sections in this forum. And you can find and install them from the android market using the search function. I say the Android Market (Now Google Play Shop) is the best app to find and install apps and games. Just Upgrade the market app if you have an old version.

:)

Last edited: