Market Enabler

Cat88Extreme

Mar 15, 2011
I have a fullly working market on my 7LP, but I bought an EX7 for my wife and can't get the market to work (I have tried all the methods listed in this forum). I have seen that Market Enabler is another option to get a working market so I have some questions about this app:

[h=2]What numbers did you set your enabler to. I have tried 31020 & 310260 for T-Mobile and 310004 for Verizon. Both give me what I had before, some paid and some free apps, but not access to all.[/h]

Did you load the GAPPS prior to using the enabler or did you just load your Gmail ID, install a market, and use the enabler.​

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
the only thing I would say is to try setting up a Gmail account. I know that when I log out of Gmail then try to open the market it doesn't work.

pauljulian

Aug 4, 2011
On a related note:

I have a working market, using beta 5_1, but with some of the apps previously installed and previously operational, the market says they are not compatible with my device (7LP). Also, Aldiko 2 will not install, with no error details... Aldiko says to hook a USB cable up and, from the PC, delete the .androidsecure folder... and, obviously, that's not doable on the 7LP.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
On a related note:

I have a working market, using beta 5_1, but with some of the apps previously installed and previously operational, the market says they are not compatible with my device (7LP). Also, Aldiko 2 will not install, with no error details... Aldiko says to hook a USB cable up and, from the PC, delete the .androidsecure folder... and, obviously, that's not doable on the 7LP.

Any suggestions?

Somewhere on this forum it was posted to remove the SD card then install.

Sent from my MiniTab using Android Tablet Forum

pauljulian

Aug 4, 2011
Well, I'll be damned! That worked! Kind of a roundabout way of getting something to work, but who cares?! There are times I find myself gritting my teeth and reminding myself I only paid a hundred bucks for the little beast, and other times I'm astounded that I only paid a hundred bucks for it! (This issue kinda falls somewhere in between, but cool!)

Thanks for the tip! I think that might answer a couple of issues with a few other apps... wouldn't have thought to try that... make my living fixing PC's and Win software... used PDA's for years, but never one as equally crippled and yet capable as this little device... now that Aldiko works, I'm a happy camper!