Market missing after ROM upgrade

44Magpie

Jun 4, 2011
I upgraded to CM 7.1.0 with ROM manager and now when I attempt to access the android market it does not load and just brings me back to the main screen. Is there another step I need to take to get this working? :confused:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
That is an experimental ROM so it will likely have issues. I am going ot move this to the Nook Color Technical section where you may get more help.

JP

jrizal

May 25, 2011
I am betting that the GoogleServicesFramework.apk file is either corrupt or missing when you did the upgrade.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I am betting that the GoogleServicesFramework.apk file is either corrupt or missing when you did the upgrade.

That is a good bet. In which case I would start by using Titanium Backup>Google Services Framework and wipe data. If you can't find it under TB or that doesn't work then go into Settings>Applications>Manage applications>All>Google Services Framework>Clear Data and Force Stop. Then reboot and hopefully issue fixed.

JP

moshe5368

Mar 13, 2011
Just finished install on rc1 this thing rocks.installed Dale's 6/18 stepping to 1325 Max. Quadrant score shows 2957. No market issues.

Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum

jinnijinn

Jan 31, 2011
I installed 7.1 today, and no problems with the Market app. When you install using rom manager, it has an option to include google apps or not.