Market Questions

hinkel

Jul 10, 2011
First, I apologize for what are probably dumb market questions. Just got the A500 and the 3.1 update, so I'm not sure if any of this worked pre-3.1. I do have an android phone and have used the market via that for a year now (including doing all of the below0.

In the market app, how do you rate/comment on the apps? I know how to do it on my phone, but I can't find the option anywhere in the A500, either in the details of the app or the app summary in MyApps.

How can you view the bigger version of the screenshots for the apps? I click them but nothing happens.

Also, is it possible to see the permissions before the market pops them up when trying to install? I see it shows you in MyApps after you have installed it.

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
In Honeycomb, you can't rate from within the market app any more (or "Yet", not sure which it is).

You can go to the Web on the tablet, and rate it that way.

You get to view permissions by pressing the download button. You can cancel from there if you don't like them.
Honeycomb market is a work in progress.

hinkel

Jul 10, 2011
Icebike is correct. Google emailed me back and said it wasn't supported, use the market web site instead. That's about it. They gave no other information.

HD87

May 14, 2011
they haven't implemented that to the honeycomb market yet..
The change I've seen is now being unable to click on TOP FREE; TOP GROSSING; TOP NEW PAID; TOP NEW FREE; or TRENDING...
Before I was able to click on TOP FREE, TOP PAID, the other categories have been recently added..
I assume its like this for everyone else aswell..