McPad N90

danventh

May 6, 2012
I'm thinking about buying the mcpad n90 when it comes out shortly, and have been researching of course, from that I have some questions I wonder if you guys could help answer?
Is the mcpad n90 a window n90 (dual core one) that's been upgraded or is it the window in some way? Or is it just a tablet in its own right? Thanks in advance guys!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I think its something akin to that. Redtabletpc.com are now advertising yuandao n90 dual core so check specs (& prices too!)

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

danventh

May 6, 2012
Yeah, they have similar spec, but not the same. Mcpad has Bluetooth and better cameras for example. So that's why I wasn't sure if it was some sort of company upgrading the window n90, or its just similar and its a standLone tablet in its own right. And if it was an upgrade is that bad? Or better?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Well, I have bluetooth & never use it..too slow! But if its a requirement..that's your choice. I have heard a couple of other tabs mentioned but I think theull be similar to yuandao which is a good tablet now..dual core should only make it better. Or you can wait and see but that's a game of chance- you buy one then a week later there's ALWAYS a better one!

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet