Media Server Change Settings won't go away

Wall

Jul 8, 2011
I'm not sure what I did to have this show up, but it will not go away. Media server Changer Server Settings has shown up in my tray and will not stop or go away no matter what I've tried. Started after I updated to 3.1. So far I don't seem to have any other issues with 3.1. I am not rooted either and may be a stupid question, but what is CWM?

Thanks

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
Join the crowd, though you and I may be the only ones. I have tried over and over and because of the force closes, it seems impossible to get rid of it.

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
That got rid of the media server always loading....well, either clearing the data or force closing from the same Applications menu. Either way, it no longer loads. Thanks.

Wall

Jul 8, 2011
Thanks, I should have thought of that sooner. It appears to have taken care of my problem.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
The easiest way yet is to go into the app, look in the upper right corner and slide the Share Contents switch to "off".

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
The easiest way yet is to go into the app, look in the upper right corner and slide the Share Contents switch to "off".

That's how it is supposed to work..and it worked that way before the 3.1 update...but afterwards that didnt' work, because the app would crash before you could switch it off. Clearing the cache seems to have solved the problem, however. In fact, not so many FCs are happening now for me...