Meiying M10 difficulties

KevinS

Feb 18, 2012
Kevin S, where did you get the 16GB chip, how much was it and was it a matter of just inserting it in the micro sd card slot and it worked????
Ebay for about $18. If you are familiar with the data cards that are used in cameras you probably know that they come in a larger size with a small one in side. It is the small one that you want. Just push it in to the slot in the side of your tablet. I then connected ny tablet to my computer and it downloaded and installed a driver. At least I think that is what happened. Now when I turn on the tablet I get a message that the card is being checked for errors so I presume that it is working.
Best of luck.
Kevin:)

MrFightGuy

Feb 5, 2012
HOW did you install Firefox? I cannot bring my 7 inch to the internet yet.

Tommy, I downloaded the .apk file to my laptop off of a random app site, then transferred it to my droid pad. It seems to be the only way to get apps, as the market app just flat out doesn't work and the connection speed is too slow.

Nathan

Ozmoondancer

Jun 1, 2012
I was in the market for a Kindle so when Cudo offered this unit for $155 I thought it was worth a punt with the extra $$$. I have set up a Gmail address and have emails from my home computer and business server coming to it OK. Have downloaded map apps that work for gps accuracy. I am having problems with browsing but put that down to web sites not being set up for Android technonogy. Book dowload and reading works well with eReader books at least. I haven't tried any others yet.

My greatest frustration is that I can't find a way to send an email from the device. There is no function to even respond to an incoming email. Probably an app available that I have not found yet. Most email apps seem to be about synchronising with emails on your computer.

If any others have bought from Cudo we might have some chance of pushing them to get service. They are quite responsive to complaints due to the attention given to internet traders by the authorities.

Kevin

I too have this tablet (Bought through Why Pay Full Price - like Cudo, just a diff site)... works a treat, except it arrived from Dino Direct with the time preset and I can't work out how to change it. I have installed apps, and they work just fine, but the time is a widget, and if I remove it, reboot and reinstall it, I still het time which is 2 hours behind Sydney. Has anyone else had this problem, or know how to fix it? I have set the location to set my location from the netwrok, but that isn't making any difference.