mickenglish

mickenglish

Jul 12, 2013
Greetings. I have just purchased a Bauhn 10.1 to replace a Bauhn 9.7 on which the USB port came loose from the circuit board. I can't get the GPS to work on this tablet. In maps it comes up with a message that my location is temporarily unavailable, I have checked all settings and my location is enabled. Can anybdy tell me what I'm missing?
Mick

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Mick

Install GPS Fix from the Google Store then go outside with an unobstructed view of the sky and run the test. You may need to wait for a few minutes for it to get a fix.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Greetings Mick, congratulations on your new Bauhn 10.1 and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Whenever you have a question or need something specific to your tablet, just click this link to the Bauhn Tablets forum. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Greetings. I have just purchased a Bauhn 10.1 to replace a Bauhn 9.7 on which the USB port came loose from the circuit board. I can't get the GPS to work on this tablet. In maps it comes up with a message that my location is temporarily unavailable, I have checked all settings and my location is enabled. Can anybdy tell me what I'm missing?
Mick

Hi, Mick.

Welcome to the Forum.

I hope you've been able to get your GPS to work.
With its latest update, Google Maps for Android is now optimized for tablets, which means your Bauhn 10.1 will be an even better GPS navigation device.

Cheers.
Ed

Last edited: