Micro hdmi

Hedgehog000

Nov 20, 2011
Just got my micro hdmi from amazon for 8bucks. Works great with tv and surprisingly good video quality. Now using the free 3 month hulu trial. Looks good but not all hulu shows can be seen on a tablet, that doesn't make sense.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

cyorke

Dec 15, 2011
You got a link to the one you ordered. The I have been looking to order one also.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

robert3433

Jan 8, 2012
Hedge, its hulu not the tablet regarding what you can watch. Not everything on hulu can be watched through hulu plus app.

Maine_Coon

Nov 19, 2011
You guys are better off w/micro HDMI to HDMI adapter.
Costs under 2 bucks, can be used anywhere.

southerncalm

Dec 16, 2011
The problem with an adaptor rather than a cable is the width. When its pluged in you cant get the USB in at the same time. computer geeks dot com has lots of cheap Micro and Mini HDMI cables. and you can use both at once. I live in China (American VET) but go back and forth alot for my VA issues. SO i like to have the USB connected for power while the HDMI to whichever hotel TV i am using to watch my netflixs as i travel. Works for me anyway. I am new so this is one of my first post. Now i want to find a video format that works well so i can burn some of my movies i already have on my hard drive to my 32G Micro SD and watch movies when i cant get wi-fi while traveling. I am about to search the site but anyone knowing a short cut...thanks in advance. Most of the formats i have converted to dont work. the few that show up the audio and video are out of sync and the image is crap or stutters and jumps.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You can try Handbrake or check out DVD Catalyst in the supporting vendors section (DVD Catalyst). There are other ways to convert videos but both of these have good success with users around here.