MID 7" Wondermedia WM8650 Firmware

Kamlesh

Jan 16, 2012
Hello Admin,
The above process is really good, no issues with setup and looks are also good. But it didnt resolved my issue of phone calls. In face it has deleted my IMEI number. I am from India and in India as per rules no service provider supports phones without IMEI numbers. Now can you help me in installing IMEI number in E10 Tablet??? Please give me the solution.
Thank you!
Regards
Kamlesh.

Hello! I got IMEI number after doing this process again today. But still phone call/ sms/ GPRS exist. I am facing same to same problem as rajeshgulatii is facing. Do any one know that could be the issue with this?? I suspect the problem is with IMEI number... but i am not sure... please help.
Regards
Kamlesh.

Kamlesh

Jan 16, 2012
Tablet Information:
Model No: ReeBoot Z3 Uberoid WM8650
Android Version: 2.2
Kernal 2.6.32.9-default
Build No; generic-end2.2-Froyo Ver1.5.5-19700101.052959

Not able to make call
searching for service provider, but able to register on network
In call settings showing Error; Network or Simcard Error.

does anybody have any solution?
or any procedure or software to change IMEI with SD card?

Hello Rajesh,

I checked with many people who provide IMEI for mobile phones but none of them have software to Install IMEI in this Tablet model. There is also no solution to install IMEI from SD Card. Can you provide me link from where have you purchased the Tablet, I may try to provided more details about it.

Regards
Kamlesh.

Kamlesh

Jan 16, 2012
HI Kamlesh! i've checked it so late.
I've also failed to change the IMEI of my Tab.
May be below mentioned link may help you to recover your old IMEI.

Restore IMEI | smartphone and tablet review, tips,tweak and hack

[HOWTO] Universal CSC & recover product code [ANY ROM] (I5801 supported) - xda-developers

Hello Rajesh,

I have installed new imei on the tablet. The problem is not IMEI because i tested new imei on so all tablets which have, but same problem exist...
Did you find any solution Rajesh?

Regards
Kamlesh.

Kamlesh

Jan 16, 2012
Hello Rajesh,

I have installed new imei on the tablet. The problem is not IMEI because i tested new imei on so all tablets which have, but same problem exist...
Did you find any solution Rajesh?

Regards
Kamlesh.

Hello Rajesh,

Please try and install version 1.5.1 This will solve your problem. If you r problem is not solved email me on [email protected]

Regards
Kamlesh.

jomhuur

Feb 27, 2012
please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
i am upgradet my tablet to uberoid but my toch screen not working
my tablet ish mid wondermedia wm8650 mid 703 lander

ehsassat

Mar 8, 2012
Hello
I have problem in my android after install android os 2.2 kernel 2.6.32 build number v1.5.5 touch don't work
i touch items but its open items from anther please please help me

c14ckn

Jun 16, 2012
ive upgraded as per instructions - no2 works on it but it wont allow angry birds - said its not compatible with device? Can anyone help please? Thanks