MID 7022 Help-Screen loosing resposivenes around th edge

jjr1314

Jul 13, 2011
I cannot get my 7022 to respond to my finger touch on two of the sides. One in landscape mode and one in portrait mode. I don't know if there is a callibration setting that I am missing. It has always worked in the past. I am rooted with SU and clockworks mod. I have not tried to flash my last back up yet. Just thought I would post before doing that. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

jjr1314

Jul 13, 2011
Update. I flashed my last bàck up with no success. I cannot drag my tool bar down or work the volume when in one landscape mode and my volume + button does not work in one portrait mode everything else seems to work just fine.

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Look for a thread about CWM on 7022. Someone shared a system backup that seems to fix some issues. If it doesn't work for you I am afraid to say that it's a hardware problem... =(

rucucu

Dec 14, 2011
I cannot get my 7022 to respond to my finger touch on two of the sides. One in landscape mode and one in portrait mode. I don't know if there is a callibration setting that I am missing. It has always worked in the past. I am rooted with SU and clockworks mod. I have not tried to flash my last back up yet. Just thought I would post before doing that. Any help is appreciated.

hi

I have the same same issue.
can you tell me how do you solve it?
thanks in advance.
F

Kiserian

Aug 28, 2011
mmm it is possible that it is a flash problem. Early when first CFW's for tha xx24 series we had the same issues, you should flash and test dude. May be the calibration issue is cuz the rom, the tsunami MOD for the 7024 has the same prob. try and update :D

jjr1314

Jul 13, 2011
OK guys and gals, sad to say I'm not in the kyros club anymore. I accidently drop kicked it accrothe room the other day. Think I screwed up the hardware. Not responsive at all. So I splurged and moved to the Motorola xoom club. Thanks it's been fun.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Tablet Forum