mid android 2.2 accessories/parts help

catmandu

Aug 2, 2012
Can anyone tell me where to find a "transfer box" or usb adapter ? Would these parts/adapters etc. be compatable with other brands such as sony,ipad???

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi catmandu, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

rasmith1959

Jun 8, 2012
What do you mean by "transfer box"? What is it exactly that you are trying to do?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

catmandu

Aug 2, 2012
What do you mean by "transfer box"? What is it exactly that you are trying to do?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

According to the user guide,this "box", adapts a usb or ethernet to the tablet's special interface slot. Just an accessory to adapt a usb /ethernet connection to tablet.The only standard connection on this is a micro sd card.I wonder if other chinese brands are compatable.I start it up only to read "factory data restoring,please waiting". So. I need to reinstall os....would be simpler with a usb stick.Thanks for reply and any info you may have!!! PS This is a 2.2 android MID tablet possibly a WM 8650 device.