MID Android tablet

Rourky

Aug 6, 2012
Hi
I am new to this tablet, The tablet turn on but sticks on the last bit with the word Android I have drained the battery and started over but still does the same thing. Can anyone help me please.

Jennie

Rourky

Aug 6, 2012
Hi

My tablet does not have a back and return the screen does not have this. Any other help would be appreciated

Jennie

Rourky

Aug 6, 2012
The model number says TIOA and the verison is 4.03 I actually brought two the same the other works fine. It goes through as if it is going to boot up but freezes just before with the sign ANDROID. Do you know anyone on the Gold Coast Australia that could have a look at it for me.
Jennie

conpic

Aug 9, 2012
I'm thinking of buying an MID M1006 Google Android tablet. I just need it to look up things on eBay or do Google searches as I'm sourcing for items to sell. I am a very senior citizen and most of this is Greek to me. Do I need to buy a data package to use a tablet at locations I am searching in or do I just use their wifi? Do I need a plan like you have to have for a smart phone? Thanks for answering such a dumb question. :)

mugglesquop

Jul 30, 2012
I'm thinking of buying an MID M1006 Google Android tablet. I just need it to look up things on eBay or do Google searches as I'm sourcing for items to sell. I am a very senior citizen and most of this is Greek to me. Do I need to buy a data package to use a tablet at locations I am searching in or do I just use their wifi? Do I need a plan like you have to have for a smart phone? Thanks for answering such a dumb question. :)

Some Tablets can have a SIM card put in them the same as you would with a phone (i dont think the MID M1006 does). This would allow you to use it like a smart phone out and about, so would need a plan with data allowance.

you can also get 'dongles' which plug in to USB and allow you to connect to the internet using a SIM card, similar to above.

If there is WiFi in the place you want to use the internet, then you can connect to that and use it instead.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi conpic, welcome to the forum!
so, what's your budget? they're many better choices among the market right now.
you can use the WIFI or 3G to access the internet.

booter101

Aug 9, 2012
Omg I am so pi**ed off with my new Archos tablet the g9 ..!! I have to say the Apps are tacky and cheap looking ' the Facebook app is ugly and outdated.. YouTube very basic and childish looking. As for my tablet there is a slot for micro SD card which does not work, does not support transferring!! What is the purpose of this?? Ive just waisted €279. On a Heep of junk!! My iPod touch 4th generation is amazing for example I edited a montage with music and effects using just an app from apple and uploaded YouTube... so brill you would think it was done from a computer. Now that my 8 gig I-pod s memory is full reason being why I decided to purchase an android tablet... these c**T's are making some money out of Sh***ty apps And 90,s technology .....thumbs down for android... any app that I either took a liking too or in any way interested in, the feedback was very bad and that the apps failed to work...!? Crap crap and crap?!!!?!??!!?

mugglesquop

Jul 30, 2012
Omg I am so pi**ed off with my new Archos tablet the g9 ..!! I have to say the Apps are tacky and cheap looking ' the Facebook app is ugly and outdated.. YouTube very basic and childish looking. As for my tablet there is a slot for micro SD card which does not work, does not support transferring!! What is the purpose of this?? Ive just waisted €279. On a Heep of junk!! My iPod touch 4th generation is amazing for example I edited a montage with music and effects using just an app from apple and uploaded YouTube... so brill you would think it was done from a computer. Now that my 8 gig I-pod s memory is full reason being why I decided to purchase an android tablet... these c**T's are making some money out of Sh***ty apps And 90,s technology .....thumbs down for android... any app that I either took a liking too or in any way interested in, the feedback was very bad and that the apps failed to work...!? Crap crap and crap?!!!?!??!!?

Thanks for your input.

if the tablet is faulty then send it back?

the apps are not based on the tablet.

Last edited: