Mid M9000 Android Tablet -- Info??

arleslie

Aug 24, 2012
Does anyone know anything about this tablet?

I picked it up recently as it has ICS on it for $150 in store, noticed the 1.2ghz cpu and the 512mb ram and thought it was great for the price.

Turns out for the 9" screen, the only resolution is 800x600 (Any way to change this?)

Also are there any generic hacks I could use to root it? A: Comes pre-rooted

I spoke with tech support on this tablet a few moments ago and they gave me very nice information as well as the image builder.
The tablet does not have a locked or encrypted boot loader and it becomes pre-rooted (just need to install superuser apk).

Last edited:

arleslie

Aug 24, 2012
Bump - Added new info.

Apparently this tablet has just been released with in the past week or so, so I do not think there will be much info on it.

lilwade84

Aug 29, 2012
i recently bought 2 of them and my boyfriend bought one also we like the tablets we paid $104 for them good price and good product

Last edited:

Deeztha1

Oct 26, 2012
Does anyone know anything about this tablet?

I picked it up recently as it has ICS on it for $150 in store, noticed the 1.2ghz cpu and the 512mb ram and thought it was great for the price.

Turns out for the 9" screen, the only resolution is 800x600 (Any way to change this?)

I spoke with tech support on this tablet a few moments ago and they gave me very nice information as well as the image builder.
The tablet does not have a locked or encrypted boot loader and it becomes pre-rooted (just need to install superuser apk).

can you give me the tech support info? im having issues that i cant find any info on here to help?

dwallyworld

Nov 13, 2012
I have the same tablet (MID M9000). seems a bit laggy but alright once its up and running. However, when I try to open the Netflix app it looks like it is going to start, then just returns to the home screen.
Anyone have this problem and find a fix? Or do you have one of these and it actually works for you?

jnsc303

Nov 16, 2012
I have a MID M9000, had it for three days and have managed to crack the screen . I cant find any info on replacement screens. The tablet still works fine but alittle hard to see through the cracks. Can anyone tell me were I can find a screen ????

Baruska

Nov 20, 2012
Hello There! I was wondering if you were able to find out about the resolution. Can this tablet be changed to better one?

Does anyone know anything about this tablet? I picked it up recently as it has ICS on it for $150 in store, noticed the 1.2ghz cpu and the 512mb ram and thought it was great for the price.

JimFinn

Feb 20, 2013
Can anyone advise me on how you get music onto the Mid M9000, I have my music on a desktop but I want to get them onto the M9000, I hope there is an easy solution because when it comes to technology I'm unless.

Learntolive

Feb 22, 2013
the tablet has a USB cable that comes with it when you plug it into the computer you go to the TABLET's folder called Music, if there isn't one create one. I recommend downloading Play Music from Google play. Then unplug the tablet from the computer and restart it other than that get a free music downloader from the Play Store and download music from that.