Mid Tablet Help !

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
It is probably a Coby tablet of some sort, I would take a look there and see if you see one that looks like yours.

Kyle9d

Dec 29, 2011
The Box Said Mid. And it doesn't say any thing on the back of the tablet
Maybe you leave a link to the coby tablet you think it could be thanks.

JTC

Jan 1, 2012
I have the exact same tablet and it hangs on the Android Screen when it boots.

For some reason I booted with the system plugged into my PC and it completed.

I too would like to know:

What can I use to upgrade/root the OS/System to prevent the hangups?

How do I tell the system to reboot and load the software from the SD card? (Reset button or do I need to turn the system on while holding the up volume button)

BTW

Similar issue --- Same MFG --- Different tablet

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...let-android-1-6-wmt2-1-2_105-please-help.html

Jan 5, 2012
I have that EXACT same tablet, and I can't connect to the android market, is the device not supported?? I don't understand. :/

Maine_Coon

Nov 19, 2011
I have one of those and working on getting root.
Stay tuned.
Be informed that despite the fact that this tablet looks almost exactly like M7206, it is different. You CANNOT use M7206 firmware on M009F.
If you try any of the methods described on the Web to flash firmware from the specially formatted microSD card by Winhex, you will most probably soft-brick your tablet.
You've been warned.

javielo

Jan 12, 2011
Guys this is a m7206 tablet almost the same as M009F tablet from EKEN but different uboot. Do not flash eken firmware on this one unless you are sure it is a M009F otherwise it is an M7206. Both tablets have an INFOTMIC X210 or IMAP X210 1ghz processor they do not flash like regular WM8650 they require a special format process for the sd card in order to setup the updates from micro sd port.

There is an upload tool for the M009F and there is a video and instructions for the M7206 that I have available for you just shoot me an email and I will be more than glad to help. my email is msn email wooziepr69 at hot mail dot com.

Also by the way these babies root like nothing with gingerbreak 1.2 so its one click root.

lovebooks

Jan 13, 2012
I have a MID tablet model #M009F Android version 2.3.3 Kernel version 2.6.35.7 Build # GR140. I have the Android market on this, but i cannot get alot of the google apps that I would like, such as Google books.....This was a gift for Christmas, but it is frustrating me to no end! The app simoly isnt there, or if i try to download it from the internet it boots me completely out or just says link cannot be found. Any help is welcome!

DarrenK

Jan 17, 2012
I have a MID tablet model #M009F Android version 2.3.3 Kernel version 2.6.35.7 Build # GR140. I have the Android market on this, but i cannot get alot of the google apps that I would like, such as Google books.....This was a gift for Christmas, but it is frustrating me to no end! The app simoly isnt there, or if i try to download it from the internet it boots me completely out or just says link cannot be found. Any help is welcome!

try downloading Opera Mini from app market or similar browser. search for android market and more things should be available that way. I have the same problem, maybe it is a compatibility issue with you OS version and some apps are for ice cream

rlk377s

Jan 20, 2012
how did anyone even connect to the internet with these units at all??? Mine only has a micro usb port and that's it. no ethernet jack, wifi has NOTHING, won't search or anything and no MAC address, no IP anything!

kitkat9918

Jan 9, 2012
can anyone tell me how to reset my my tablet i was using it lastnight then turned it off for a while then tried turning it back on and all i get is the little android up and nothing else happens

caveqat

Jul 31, 2012
The tablet in the original picture is INFOTMIC M7206. Mine came with the same type of ports, and such. Battery life sucks big time, only about 1 hour with full charge. It's a wm8650 arm 6 limited edition. Mine is so bad, but the odd thing, is if the battery didn't suck, i'd love the unit. Good sound quality, takes good movies, dose good as a camera, and records the sounds butifully. Its a real neat unit. I havent tried to update the battery yet, looks like I'd have a major teardown to do that, so I better get a new screen, and try to find the accessories to go with it first.
As for the google Play app store. I found out there an update, searched with the terms google play update download worked fine after the usual overnight recharge.

sritab

Aug 28, 2012
My ePad not booting, its freezing while booting.. Pls help me to get live my epad.

..........this is my tablet details.........
processor:IMAPx210 (1GHz), 256 RAM
Android version: 2.3.3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7
Build number: GRI40
Model number: m010f
now i cant loging into epad its stuck in booting.. pls help me, i have "M010F_Android_2.3.3_Firmware_21NOV2011" but i dont know how to boot from it and i have no way to connect ePad into PC . please help me

Last edited: