MID Tablet Pc wp 700 HELP HELP HELP

Dec 23, 2012
A friend of mine just recently gave me this MID tablet PC wp 700 so i could give it to my daughters for Christmas so they would have something to play with. I factory reset it but before doing that my buddies wife email and such were sync to this tablet and the market store worked fine, but after factory resetting it because it had her information on it. Thinking I could just start all over again. I WAS WRONG. When i reset it i went through the trials of trying to sync my g mail account to this tablet thinking that this was the reason why the tablet market wasn't opening. I'm lost and confused on to why this isn't working in my favor. I am in need of assistance from you PEOPLE????? Please. I'm usually pretty damn good with phones and other things but this thing has me hitting a BLANK WALL. When i try to access the market app on the tablet it sends me to the Google play website explaining the terms and conditions. Thank you

Lapin127

Dec 26, 2012
Market is now called Play - if you have got to the Terms & Conditions screen, you should be able to log in with your Gmail address.