MID7022-4G : SD slot

winndix60

Apr 19, 2011
When I push the micro-sd card in, it doesn't have a "spring" release mechanism. Is that the same for everyone else? I find it hard to believe, but the unit is reading the card. Nothing big, I just use a pin to wiggle the card out, when I have to.

just wondering if this is common

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
In my MID1024 I have to use my finger nail to release one of my microSD cards. The other one, by Sandisk, works just fine. It seems that different cards may have different sizes.

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
When I push the micro-sd card in, it doesn't have a "spring" release mechanism. Is that the same for everyone else? I find it hard to believe, but the unit is reading the card. Nothing big, I just use a pin to wiggle the card out, when I have to.

just wondering if this is common

My MID7022 has a spring release. Sounds like a defective device.

Sent from my MID7022 using Tapatalk

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Yes I also have spring release but its hard to get nail in there to release

CHightshoe

Dec 25, 2011
I just got a 7022 for Christmas and so far I can't the micro SD card I have from old blackberry to seat in the slot - have verified I'm putting it in correctly, but it will not click in place - it's a sandisk 4gb SDHC

Anyone have any suggestions or is this possibly just a defect that needs to be corrected by Coby

Thanks

Stanky626

Dec 27, 2011
The micro SD should slot in without any struggling. My card slides in and clicks. It also has a spring loaded release.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Others have reported problems and it turned out they weren't pushing the card in far enough to latch or unlatch it. Worth a try?

mzung

Nov 10, 2011
Spider is correct, I have to use my nail to finish pushing in the card to the click. But on the other hand, my spring works once I use my nail to push it back in to release it.