MID7022 will not boot into recovery after installing ClockworkMod

bzeemomof4

May 23, 2011
I am attempting to root my Kyros Mid7022
I have followed the procedure on Installing ClockworkMod from:
CyanogenMod for Telechips | androtab.info
and
[DEV] unofficial CyanogenMod 7/ClockworkMod Recovery 5 for TCC8902/TCC8803 tablets - xda-developers

if I use system update I am able to see that the file is loading and then it reboots, when I turn the tablet off and try to boot into recovery by pressing power + back button the Coby logo appears then disappears, i let go and then the table simply boots up. If try again and let the coby image appear and disappear another time and then let go the same thing happen, the tablet just boots up. I cannot get into ClockWorkMod recovery.

Using fastboot I can flash the stock recovery and then using the power + back button go into the stock 3e recovery without a problem

If i use fastboot to flash ClockWorkMod recovery image the same thing happens even though I can see recovery is written and I get the OKAY - Finished, when I try to boot into ClockWorkMod Recovery it does not work. Has anyone else seen this issue?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

bzeemomof4

May 23, 2011
i dont know if this will work cause i have 1024, but u can try to install rom manager pro. it has an option there to boot to recovery.

I downloaded the ROm Manager, but since I could not complete rooting the phone because I cannot boot into recovery when it searches for su it is not found :-(

Is there a way to install superuser via fastboot?

themadbeast

Aug 16, 2012
I downloaded the ROm Manager, but since I could not complete rooting the phone because I cannot boot into recovery when it searches for su it is not found :-(

Is there a way to install superuser via fastboot?

i have tried to do it with superuser but my pc will not install gingerbread nor ethernet or multimedia drivers so superuser want identify my device