(aka MID7047-4, FCC ID S71MID7048-7046) When I started on the road to root + gapps for this particular model, I learned a ton from Traveller1701 and Vampirefo. Those guys are the rock stars. So everything you read here is an extension of their work that I've modified for this PITA device. If you read Traveller1701's sticky post in this forum, in the second post he warns that devices with build after 2013 were modified to prevent rooting or loading a new bootloader. And he is spot on. My device's build is 20130402, and it would not load any of the updates that were supposed to allow rooting or install gapps. (it looks like their developers changed the security certs so it will not allow these packages. So nothing will load from the recovery console.) But with a few hours and some stubborn persistence it still can be done, and here's what I did: I followed Vampirefo's post here to get ADB drivers and utility for root The drivers did not work for MID7047, so I modified the .INF file to read the hardware ID. I've been doing this for years, but for those who don't know how to do this, you will want to follow RedDeer's excellent post on this topic. Once the drivers are loaded, I tried following Vampirefo's post to root. But on the first try mydevice did not root so I used Kingo root. (No, I'm not very patient.) I was hoping to install CWM. Nope, would not work. See security note above. But I did go back and re-root with the one Vampirefo provided. Figured it had more testing on these devices than the one Kingo provided. Now that it is rooted, I used the version of gapps from Vampirefo's other post. It would not load from the sdcard in recovery mode, that's when I found out about the security change. So, I manually installed it: My device came with ES File Explorer (ESFE) pre-installed. In ESFE's settings, I enabled root access. I lost my micro-USB adapter, so I connected the tablet to my PC and copied it to the internal SD card. In ESFE I extracted the \System folder from the archive. Then I manually install gapps. Here's the simple yet time consuming way I found to do it. Android apps are pretty simple from a file system standpoint. The folder in the zip named "System" equates to the root\System folder on your device. Inside the zip's folder for system are 6 subfolders, each corresponding to subfolders in root\System. I copied the contents of the zip\System folder to my device's root\System folder. When GoogleServicesFramework.apk was copied, my device rebooted. It has a different security signature, so that is probably why.After the reboot, I was not sure if all files for \apps had copied, so I recopied all of them. Just for insurance. Then, I rebooted the device again. Disclaimer: Note that this is just what I did. I'm not an Android expert, and I probably won't respond to calls for help from someone who tries to do this and get stuck because they didn't do any research first. Read read read before trying this stuff.