MID7127 Videos, What would you like to see?

The_Kwa

Nov 25, 2011
yeah, i'm noticing the screen coming on and off as well.

also, did you by chance read your pm?

The_Kwa

Nov 25, 2011
when you have the screen flickering on and off, do you have notifications in notification bar?

SaeMii3N

Dec 17, 2011
yeah, i'm noticing the screen coming on and off as well.

also, did you by chance read your pm?

Yes I just got to read it, I haven't flashed CWM, I'll do it right now. Everything worked like you said it would, brought me to stock recovery. Just PM me or post on here what you need me to do.

when you have the screen flickering on and off, do you have notifications in notification bar?

No, my bar is clear of notifications.

Last edited:

The_Kwa

Nov 25, 2011
awesome! thanks, im still trying to get someone to tell me how to find and pull stock recovery. once we can get that, i've got cwm pretty much figured out.

The_Kwa

Nov 25, 2011
i've got it working, i'd just like to have a stock recovery.img on hand before everyone flashes CWM and here's no one to grab it from lol

SaeMii3N

Dec 17, 2011
I have 3 more of these tablets that are still in the box, so there's no need to worry about not having a stock tablet. But I'm not going to flash CWM on this one, I do on the others though, this one is going to have to be returned since it's been very buggy, it's been shutting off and not coming back on a lot. it's been about 3 days since I had it and it hasn't stopped doing it. I'm not sure if it's a hardware or software defect.

The_Kwa

Nov 25, 2011
if your interested in checking it out, i have CWM install up on my youtube channel

SaeMii3N

Dec 17, 2011
I think I've figured out how to make a back up of the recovery img

Once again my tablet has shut off and isn't coming back on, once it does I'll back the recovery.

Last edited:

The_Kwa

Nov 25, 2011
nice! if you get it, i'll try flashing stock back on mine. if it works, we should be able to go back to to total stock if needed.

SaeMii3N

Dec 17, 2011
Root, you're working on remapping the CWM buttons, and you said you got market working, what else is there to be done for the 7127?

The_Kwa

Nov 25, 2011
remapping the CMW buttons is looking way out of my league... i'm def. not an expert but i can't even figure out how to open one. i've asked some people if they would help. but haven't gotten an answer.

CWM works, i just wish i could get all the buttons functioning. I've backed up, restored, flashed and wiped my batteries stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Kwa

Nov 25, 2011
Finally got around to the "Market Install" video.

It's uploading now...

Last edited by a moderator: