MID8125 Stuck on Setup Wizard Loop

mnhollandplum

Oct 9, 2011
I returned it to amazon. I called Coby and apparently there have been a bunch of tablets sent back because the image tool is corrupted and he said there is nothing I can do about it. Since I didn't root it and there are previous problems with this they gave me a refund.

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
I returned it to amazon. I called Coby and apparently there have been a bunch of tablets sent back because the image tool is corrupted and he said there is nothing I can do about it. Since I didn't root it and there are previous problems with this they gave me a refund.

That would explain why fastboot would not come up

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

Feckweed405

Oct 7, 2011
That would explain why fastboot would not come up

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

I got a new Kyros 8125 today and booted into recovery and AGAIN no fastboot or menu. Other than that it is working fine so I am inclined to keep it.

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
I got a new Kyros 8125 today and booted into recovery and AGAIN no fastboot or menu. Other than that it is working fine so I am inclined to keep it.

This doesnt sound good. looks like they just sent you another one from the corrupted recovery batch. Try to keep Usb Debug on at all times and try not to install apps that might mess with the os files because that tablet is really hard to recover if it doesnt get passed the android boot logo. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my MID7022 using Tapatalk

paulonsf

Nov 6, 2011
My coby 1125 not open the recovery mode, i try press power+home (central button)
But its not working.Try power+menu and the coby start up normally, no fast boot or recovery mode