Missing Apps in market

joe_mcp

Dec 7, 2010
Hello All,

I'm new to tablets but I've rooted and rom'd my gTab.

I am running Vegan 5.1.1 and have a couple questions:

1: I've got alot of apps on my phone and when I logged into market I used the same login, only the purchased apps show up. Why can't I see other free ones I downloaded?

2: I use pure messenger widget on my phone but it's not available in the market. I installed CM 7 on the tab and it was available. Is that due to running Vegan?

I've searched but haven't been able to find anything on this in this forum.

Thanks!

Joe

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
try the market fix... it does make more (not all) apps visible

side load the apps... via a back up program

or try going to the web market loging in, go to "my market account" .. there you'll have a full list of installed apps paid and non paid... from there you can hit install and it'll give you options for each device registered to your account... I'm running vegan and the device shows up as a vegan tab...

i've suspected for a while that different roms will produce different search results....for some Flash 10.2 shows and for some it doesn't....

NinjaMom

Apr 22, 2011
So, Vegan tab is getting apps pushed to it from the market? I am running Caulkin's G-Tab and some apps are not showing in the market after the market fix.... Those same apps will not push to my gtab from the market either. So... Is it possible that I need to change to the Vegan Tab rom (5.1.1)

Also, how many devices can you link to your google account? Can you truly run two devices off the same market place account?