MIUI now available in ROM Manager?

Apr 26, 2011
Anyone else see this? I am curious, and want to try this ROM, but I was wondering if this is a stable release of MIUI. What might be the advantages of this over CM7 for the Nook?

Apr 26, 2011
it's supposed to be a very popular ROM - looks like an iPhone ROM, that might turn me off, but I hear it has some pretty cool features. But honestly, CM7 has me quite satisfied at the moment.

cvhovey

Mar 5, 2011
In the past I'd loaded MIUI on my Droid a few times but never kept it as a daily ROM as the port (at least to the Droid at that point) was still pretty rough around the edges and repeatedly crashed on me. But it showed some nice potential even in the early stages and now that some time has passed, I'll probably look into loading this onto my NC perhaps after the next release fixes a few known issues per:
MIUI port now available for the Nook Color | Android Central

patruns

Jun 4, 2011
Running one of the latest CM nightlies, I really can't think of a reason to try this. I like a challenge, but i am perfectly happy with CM.

chmoto

Mar 6, 2011
It runs extremely smooth and everything's scaled bigger. It went from CM7 to this and love it. It's a nice change. It does get a lot of heat because it looks a lot like an iphone or ipad os but it's still android. For me it runs so much better than my Cm7 rom did. I have run MIUI roms on my droid and droid inc. so I'm familiar with it.