mms settings for prestigio 4040

May 14, 2013
Hi I'm new to these forums so hi everyone. I have just bought a prestigio 4040 and am having some problems with picture message'II have contacted 02 which is my service provider and they can't help me with the settings. Can anyone help please

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Hey there and welcome to the forums! Just for some clarification, could you tell us exactly whats going on? And do you have any more identifying names for the tablet like a model number?

May 14, 2013
Hi thanks for the reply. The tablet is a prestigio 4040 and the model number is PAP4040DUO. So a friend of mine has sent me some picture messages last night and when I go to the message and click download it fails. I tried following the instructions via the 02 website and had no luck. So I rang 02 earlier to see if they could set it up for me and they told me they don't have the settings for my phone and that I should look on the prestigio website for the settings I have tried this and can't find anything online. Any help would be great. Thanks

rpmcruz

Dec 25, 2013
Hi. I am from Portugal. I bought the phone in Serbia. And I have the same exact problem. I cannot send MMS, and when I receive one, it says "download failed". Tell me if you manage to fix it ! Thank you, happy holidays :)