mobile broadband dongle??

jebby

Mar 5, 2011
is there anyway that i can get a 3 mobile broadband usb dongle to work on the zt-180?? ive plugged one in but it just says damaged udisk at the top and does nothing else???

palmtopman

Jun 13, 2011
is there anyway that i can get a 3 mobile broadband usb dongle to work on the zt-180?? ive plugged one in but it just says damaged udisk at the top and does nothing else???
Hi, have you had any luck with a 3G Dongle in your ZT-180? Don't know if you've had much luck with this forum but my posts so far have recieved hundreds of views but next to no replies. I've tried a 3 and Vodafone dongle with no success; same 'damaged disk' statement that you get.

esseps

Jun 9, 2011
I made several tries with USB dongle but I did not suceed with messages like "Volume files not compatible or empty sd card:.." So In order to connect a 3G network when no WiFi is available I bought a WiFi mobile router Huawey E5830 and works very well. Simply insert your SIM and provides a WiFi access up to 5 devices.
Hope it helps although the question still is open
¿Does anyone how to cobnbtrol USB port from Androdi 2.2 to let recognize othe usb devices like Bluetooth for GPS or any other rather than external disk ?

Enviado desde mi zt180 usando Android Tablet Forum

wizdane

Sep 5, 2011
Look for the settings of your usb dongle then add it to your 3g settings. when you plug the usb, it will show the "damaged udisk" because it traces the memory card slot inside the usb dongle but ignore it. if you entered your settings then press "connect" and it shall be connected.